Rev.A.B. Grimaldi, MA.: "Perfect accuracy is hardly to be expected in such an attempt; but it is believed that the genealogy is as correct as our present knowledge of this obscure and intricate subject will permit."
n the following genealogy those who reigned have K prefixed to their names. The dates after private names refer to their birth and death; those after Sovereign's names, to their accession and death. Where a second name appears, it is the name of the spouse.
b. and d. stand for born and died.
Sources: A.B. Grimaldi, Rev. F. RA. Glover, M.A. ("England the Remnant of Judah." London, 1861),
J. C. Stephens' "Genealogical Chart, shewing the Connection between the House of David and the Royal Family of Britain." (Liverpool, 1877.),
The Bible (Genesis, Matthew),
Herald's College, London; and in Sharon Turner. ("History of the Anglo-Saxons," vol. i.),
Anderson ("Royal Genealogies." London, 1732),
Keating ("History of Ireland." Dublin, 1723),
Lavoisne ("Genealogical and Historical Atlas." London, 1814),
J.H. Allen, ("Judah's Sceptre and Joseph's Birthright", 1902),
Polano ("The Talmud." London, 1877).
Despite the sources, it should be noted that genealogists would discount many of the names shown in the eras BC to about 400 AD as largely based upon legend, and as such, unproven. The dates used for Biblical figures are those of the aforementioned scholars, not mine. I make no claims as to the accuracy or inaccuracy of the Biblical chronology. Endless debates have surrounded the comparison of evolutionism and Biblical chronology, and I do not wish to engage in such debates. I do not believe that the two schools of thought are mutual exclusive, only that many close-minded individuals exist on both sides of the arguments. I have better things to do than engaging in theological or other arguments with persons desirous of challenging this lineage, and will not therefore reply to email questioning the veracity of this lineage.
Genealogy is just a hobby. This page is not presumed to be factual and should not be cited as a primary source. No self-respecting genealogist would ever assume this page, or any other lineage to Adam, or even through the early Irish Kings to be taken as factual.
ADAM to Michael Marcotte:
1. Adam (B.C. 4000-3070), Eve.
2. Seth (B.C. 3870-2978).
3. Enos (B.C. 3765-2860).
4. Cainan (B.C. 3675-2765).
5. Mahalaleel (B.C. 3605-2710).
6. Jared (B.C. 3540-2578).
7. Enoch (B.C. 3378-3013).
8. Methuselah (B.C. 3313-2344).
9. Lamech (B.C. 3126-2344).
10. Noah (B.C. 2944-2006), Naamah,
11. Shem (B.C. 2442-2158).
12. Arphaxad (B.C. 2342-1904).
13. Salah (B.C. 2307-2126).
14. Heber (B.C. 2277-2187).
15. Peleg (B.C. 2243-2004).
16. Reu (B.C. 2213-2026).
17. Serug (B.C. 2181-2049).
18. Nahor (B.C. 2052-2003).
19. Terah (B.C. 2122-2083), Amtheta.
20. Abraham (B.C. 1992-1817), Sarah.
21. Isaac (R.C. 1896-1716), Rebekah.
22. Jacob (B.C. 1837-1690), Leah.
23. Judah (b. B.C. 1753), Tamar.
29. Boaz (B.C. 1812), Ruth.
[KINGS OF ISRAEL.]
32. K. David (B.C. 1085-1015), Bathsheba.
33. K. Solomon (B.C. 1033-975), Naamah.
34. K. Rehoboam (B.C. b. 1016, d. 958), Maacah.
35. K. Abijam (B.C. 958-955).
36. K. Asa (BC. 955-914), Azubah.
37. K. Jehoshaphat (B.C. 914-889).
38. K. Jehoram (B.C. 889-885), Athaliah.
39. K. Ahaziah (B.C. 906-884), Zibiah.
40. K. Joash (B.C. 885-839), Jehoaddan.
41. K. Amaziah (B.C. b. 864, d. 810), Jecholiah.
42. K. Uzziah (B.C. b. 826, d. 758), Jerushah.
43. K. Jotham (B.C. b. 783, d. 742).
44. K. Ahaz (B.C. b. 787, d. 726), Abi.
45. K. Hezekiah (B.C. b. 751, d. 698), Hephzibah.
46. K. Manasseh (B.C. b. 710, d. 643), Meshullemeth.
47. K. Amon (B.C. b. 621, d. 611), Jedidah.
48. K. Josiah (B.C. b. 649, d. 610), Hamutah.
49. K. Zedekiah (B.C. 578-599).
[KINGS OF IRELAND.]
50. K. Heremon (fl. B.C. 580), Tea Tephi.
51. K. Irial Faidh (reigned 10 years).
52. K. Eithriall (reigned 20 years).
54. K. Tighernmas (reigned 50 years).
57. K. Fiachadh Labhriane (reigned 24 years).
58. K. Aongus Ollmuchaidh (reigned 21 years).
60. K. Rotheachta (reigned 25 years).
62. K. Siorna Saoghalach (reigned 21 years).
63. Oholla Olchaoin.
64. K. Giallebadh (reigned 9 years).
65. K. Aodhain Glas (reigned 20 years).
66. K. Simeon Breac (reigned 6 years).
67. K. Muireadach Bolgrach (reigned 4 years).
68. K. Fiachadh Tolgrach (reigned 7 years).
69. K. Duach Laidhrach (reigned 10 years).
70. Eochaidh Buaigllcrg.
71. K. Ugaine More the Great (reigned 30 years).
72. K. Cobhthach Coalbreag (reigned 30 years).
74. K. Jaran Gleofathaeb (reigned 7 years)
75. K. Coula Cruaidh Cealgach (reigned 4 years).
76. K. Oiliolla Caisfhiachach (reigned 25 years).
77. K. Eochaidh Foltleathan (reigned 11 years).
78. K. Aongus Tuirmheach Teamharch (reigned 30 years)
79. K. Eana Aighneach (reigned 28 years).
80. Labhra Suire.
82. Easamhuin Eamhua.
83. Roighnein Ruadh.
86. K. Eodchaidh Feidhlioch (reigned 12 years).
88. K. Lughaidh Riadhdearg.
89. K. Criombthan Niadhnar (reigned 16 years).
90. Fearaidhach Fion Feachtnuigh.
91. K. Fiaebadh Fionoluidh (reigned 20 years).
92. K. Tuathal Teachtmar (reigned 50 years).
93. K. Coun Ceadchatbach (reigned 20 years).
94. K. Arb Aonflier (reigned 30 years).
95. K. Cormae Usada (reigned 40 years).
96. K. Caibre Liffeachair (reigned 27 years).
97. K. Fiachadh Sreabthuine (reigned 30 years).
98. K. Muireadhach Tireach (reigned 30 years).
99. K. Eochaidh Moigmeodhin (reigned 7 years).
100. K. Niall of the Nine Hostages.
102. K. Murireadhach.
[KINGS OF ARGYLESHIRE.]
104. K. Feargus More (A.D. 487).
105. K. Dongard (d. 457).
106. K. Conran (d. 535).
107. K. Aidan (d. 604).
108. K. Eugene IV. (d. 622).
109. K. Donald IV. (d. 650).
111. K. Eugene V. (d. 692).
113. K. Eugene VII (d. A.D. 721), Spondan.
114. K. Effinus (d. A.D. 761), Fergina.
115. K. Achaius (d. A.D. 819), Fergusia.
116. K. Alpin (d. A.D. 834).
[SOVEREIGNS OF SCOTLAND.]
117. K. Kenneth II. (d. A.D. 854).
118. K. Constantin II. (d. A.D. 874).
119. K. Donald VI. (d. A.D. 903).
120. K. Malcolm I. (d. A.D. 958).
121. K. Kenneth III. (d. A.D. 994).
122. K. Malcolm II. (d. A.D. 1033).
123. Beatrix m. Thane Albanach.
124. K. Duncan I. (d. A.D. 1040).
125. K. Malcolm III. Canmore (A.D. 1055-1093), Margaret of England.
above lineage coincides with a Davidic genealogy prepared for Queen Victoria, from which I drew this material. From this point on, the line is my own. #s 116 through 154 are included in my alphabetical index.
126. Matilda, aka Edith, (b. 1079; d. 1118), wife of King Henry I of England, who begat
127. Matilda of Normandy, who married Geoffrey V Plantagenet, Count of Anjou, who begat
128. Emma D'Anjou Plantagenet, who married Guy IV de Laval, who begat
(Source: Burke's Guide to the Royal Family (Burkes' Peerage Ltd. and Brian Tompsett's Royal Database at the University of Hull).
129. Guy V de Laval m. Agathe, who begat
130. Guy VI de Laval m. Avoise de Craon, who begat
131. Isabel de Laval m. Bouchard V de Montmorency, who begat
132. Mathieu III de Montmorency m. Gertrude de Nesle, who begat
133. Mathieu IV de Montmorency m. Jeanne de Levis Mirepois, who begat
134. Jean de Montmorency m. Jeanne de Calletot de Berneval, who begat
135. Charles de Montmorency m. Perronelle de Villiers, who begat
136. Jacques de Montmorency m. Philippa de Melun, who begat
137. Jean de Montmorency m. Marguerite d'Orgement, who begat
138. William de Montmorency m. Anne Pot De Thore, who begat
139. Louise Marie de Montmorency m. Gaspard I de Coligny, who begat
140. Gaspard II de Coligny m. Jacqueline de Montbel d'Entremont, who begat
141. Beatrice de Coligny d'Entremont m. Claude Antoine Meus de Meuillon de Montauban, who begat
142. Francois Virgine/Phillipe Mius de'Entremont m. Madeleine Helie du Tillot, who begat
143. Marie Marguerite Anne Mius D'Entremont m. Pierre Meancon, who begat
144. Philippe-Claude Melancon m. Marie Catherine Dugas, who begat
145. Madeleine Melancon m. Jean Landry, who begat
146. Antoine Landry m. Anne Cormier, who begat
147. Anne Landry m. Paul Theroux, who begat
148. Marie-Anne Theroux m. Joseph Lambert, Sr., who begat
149. Joseph Lambert, Jr. m. Marie-Angelique Gausselin, who begat
149. Philomene Lambert m. Benjamin Marcotte II, who begat
150. Caroline Marcotte m. Archille Marcotte, who begat
151. Joseph Marcotte m. Mary Lena Moisant, who begat
152. Leonard Marcotte m. Helen Baggett, who begat
153. Michael Marcotte m. Robin Suzanne Staples, who begat
154. David Christopher "Kit" Marcotte
154. Marissa Ryan Marcotte
Back to Marcotte Genealogy start page
Back to Michael Marcotte's HomePage